Automation in the foundry is central for productivity - and not without challenges. Here you need an experienced partner you can absolutely rely on. Because you know he can. 100% reliable.
The area of complex mold production for sand core manufacturing is one of the things MATHEUS has been doing the longest and is best at. Here we automate from the removal from the core shooter to the core package ready for casting. And we also solve the challenges of filigree cores with the finest oil and water channels. We have exactly the right people in the construction department who are familiar with sand cores and understand not only the molding scheme, but also the entire process and its complex operations. Because they know exactly what has to come out in the end. That's why the industry trusts us.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXCEPT FROM MATHEUS EQUIPEMENT FOR SAND CORE ASSEMBLY:
- Well thought design for your core producing process due to more than 20 years of experience
- Completely automated process from raw core to finished core package
- Deburring, marking and coating of single cores
- Assembly of core packages supported by automated screwing and gluing processes
- Individual solutions according to your requirements
- High availability and process reliability